- Welcome to Nizola, where we ensure ease of shopping online. Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before using this Site or opening a Nizola account.
- Nizola serves as the vendor (seller) of the consignments (products) provided by the suppliers.
- Nizola may or may not pre-screen Users or the Content or information provided by Users.
- Nizola reserves the right to remove any Content or information posted by you on the Site.
- Nizola reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue all or any part of this Site or the Services at any time or upon notice as required by local laws.
- Nizola may release certain Services or their features in a beta version, which may not work correctly or in the same way the final version may work, and we shall not be held liable in such instances.
- Nizola may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of, or the entire, Site or Services in its sole discretion and without notice or liability.
- Nizola reserves the right to refuse to provide you access to the Site or Services or to allow you to open an Account for any reason.
- Nizola grants you a limited and revocable license to access and use the Services subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
- All proprietary Content, trademarks, service marks, brand names, logos, and other intellectual property (“Intellectual Property”) displayed on the Site are the property of their respective owner and/or creator, and where applicable, third-party proprietors identified in the Site.
- No right or license is granted directly or indirectly to any party accessing the Site to use or reproduce any Intellectual Property, and no party accessing the Site shall claim any right, title, or interest therein.
- By using or accessing the Services you agree to comply with the copyright, trademark, service mark, and all other applicable laws that protect the Services, the Site, and its Content.
- You agree not to copy, distribute, republish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, adapt, rent, sell, or create derivative works of any portion of the Services, the Site, or its Content.
- You also may not, without our prior written consent, mirror or frame any part or whole of the contents of this Site on any other server or as part of any other website.
- In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, or any other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our Content, without our prior written consent (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this website).
- You are welcome to link to the Site from your website, provided that your website does not imply any endorsement by or association with Nizola.
- You acknowledge that Nizola may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue providing the Services, either in part or as a whole, without notice.
- Any software provided by us to you as part of the Services is subject to the provisions of these Terms of Service.
- Nizola reserves all rights to the software not expressly granted by Nizola hereunder.
- Any third-party scripts or code, linked to or referenced from the Services, are licensed to you by the third parties that own such scripts or code, not by Nizola.
4. Accounts and Security
- To use our services required registration for an Account.
- Upon registration, the customer (user) must nominate a Username and a strong password, and by providing certain personal information.
- If you select a Username that Nizola, in its sole discretion, finds offensive or inappropriate, Nizola has the right to suspend or terminate your Account.
- You may be able to use your Account to gain access to other products, websites or services to which we have enabled access or with which we have tied up or collaborated.
- Nizola has not reviewed and assumes no responsibility for any third-party content, functionality, security, services, privacy policies, or other practices of those products, websites, or services.
- You agree to
- keep your password confidential and use only your username and password when logging in,
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session on the Site,
- immediately notify Nizola of any unauthorized use of your account, Username, and/or password, and
- ensure that your Account information is accurate and up-to-date.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Account even if such activities or uses were not committed by you.
- Nizola will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of your password or your failure to comply with this Section.
- You agree that Nizola may for any reason, in its sole discretion and with or without notice or liability to you or any third party, immediately terminate your Account and your User ID, remove or discard from the Site any Content associated with your Account and User ID, withdraw any subsidies offered to you, cancel any transactions associated with your Account and User ID, temporarily or in more serious cases permanently withhold any sale proceeds or refunds, and/or take any other actions that Nizola deems necessary.
- Grounds for such actions may include, but are not limited to, actual or suspected
- extended periods of inactivity,
- violation of the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service,
- illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening, or abusive behavior
- having multiple and active user accounts,
- abnormal or excessive purchasing of products from the same Supplier or related group of Suppliers,
- voucher abuse (including, but not limited to, selling of vouchers to third parties, selling of vouchers or other credits at a significant markup above face value, and/or abnormal or excessive use of vouchers on the Site),
- creation, exploitation, or use of any unauthorized third-party software or products in conjunction with or operate the functions available on Nizola or
- behavior that is harmful to other Users, third parties, or the business interests of Nizola.
- Use of an Account for illegal, fraudulent, harassing, defamatory, threatening, or abusive purposes may be referred to law enforcement authorities without notice to you.
- If a legal dispute arises or law enforcement action is commenced relating to your Account or your use of the Services for any reason, Nizola may terminate your Account immediately with or without notice.
- Users may terminate their Account if they notify Nizola in writing. of their desire to do so.
- You understand and agree that your account will, at the earliest, be terminated twenty-four (24) hours and up, until all ongoing transactions were cleared, after the request for termination.
- Notwithstanding any such termination, Users remain responsible and liable for any incomplete transaction (whether commenced prior to or after such termination), shipment of the product, payment for the product, or the like, and Users must contact Nizola after he or she has promptly and effectively carried out and completed all incomplete transactions according to the Terms of Service. Nizola shall have no liability, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to the actions taken in accordance with this Section.
- Users waive any and all claims based on any such action taken by Nizola.
- You may only use the Services and/or open an Account if you are located in one of our approved countries, as updated from time to time.
- Nizola supports the following payment methods;
- Cash on Delivery – Pay cash directly once your delivery arrives
- Credit/Debit Card – Transfer your card payment via our partner online processor (PayPal)
- Buyer may only change their preferred mode of payment for their purchase prior to making payment.
- Nizola takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any loss or damages to Buyer arising from making a payment outside our website.
6. Nizola Wallet
- Nizola Wallet is a digital wallet service provided by Nizola to facilitate the storage of money you receive from refunds or future payments.
- Customers may request to transfer their wallet balance to a bank account.
- Customers may also transfer their wallet balance to other Nizola eligible users.
- In the event of error and failure to complete the transfer, you authorize us to initiate manual debit/credit entries to the Nizola wallet and/or bank accounts, prior to investigation.
- Nizola reviews all the details provided by the customer upon checkout.
- Nizola assumes no responsibility for the wrong variation, or quantity, selected by the customer.
- Nizola reserves the right to cancel any orders by the customers who found out violate our Terms and Conditions.
- You will receive an email to your registered email address regarding your order.
- The delivery driver will contact you thru SMS and phone call to coordinate during the delivery.
- The delivery driver will only be allowed to wait at the delivery location or drop-off point for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- The delivery driver is only allowed to deliver the purchased items at the provided address by the customer.
- For cash on delivery or COD, the delivery driver will only hand over the package once the payment is completed.
- The delivery driver reserves the right to postpone, reschedule and cancel the delivery due to the following reason;
- Natural calamities – such as heavy rains, flooding, landslides, and other occurring events thereof;
- Uncertainty – unknown and unsafe location
- The customer is asking to deliver to the different address provided
- Nizola reserves the right to use a third-party courier, which is subjected to its own terms and conditions.
9. Return and Refund
- We prioritized the customer’s consumer rights to request a return and refund for the items they purchased.
- At Nizola, the customer has the option to request a replacement and/or return (refund).
- To request a return, the following criteria must be met:
- The item was defective upon the delivery;
- The item received was different from the chosen variety, quantity, and description posted on the website.
- The customer should provide a video upon opening the package as proof of evidence.
- To qualify for a refund, the customer should return all of the items (parts) inside the pouch/box, especially with the Sales Invoice.
- The customer must request a return before the warranty date ends.
- Nizola welcomes feedback from our users thru rating stars from 1 to 5.
- Only customers with verified completed purchases are only allowed to rate the products ordered.
- Nizola receives the right to remove any misleading comments and ratings.
Last updated: April 24, 2023.